Thursday 25 February 2016

Retro Adidas

I was never one for sports attire except if I was going to the gym of course but I am absolutely loving the new lines from Adidas originals. Dress them up or down, these are such versatile pieces and look fab on. I recently paired the 3 stripe long sleeved top with a pair of bleach wash destroyed 'mom' jeans and a pair of nude heels. I received so many comments on my outfit, simple yet incredibly stylish! Team up as coords too for a more casual look, the three stripe retro leggings and a crisp white pair of trainers look awesome. The possibilities are endless and so comfy which is a huge bonus. High street shops like Urban Outfitters and Topshop are stocking these right now as well as online retailers ASOS. Rita Ora has also just launched her new line for Adidas which is available in JD Sports and there are some great pieces in this collection.
Kylie Jenner has been spotted wearing Adidas combos, it works. Change it up a little and don't be afraid to try new things.










No comments:

Post a Comment