Wednesday 24 February 2016

My Skincare Routine with Kiehls

I've tried all sorts for my skin over the years, at the age of 30, I suffered with bad acne and the treatments left scarring on my face so when something new came on the market, I tried it!
But which products do you use, which brand can you trust. It can be a very daunting experience trying to find the right solution to your skincare needs. There is no 'miracle' in a bottle but there is something to suit you, it's all about knowing where to look.
My current skincare regime is my all-time favourite purchase from Kiehls. After trying numerous products I was at a loss, nothing was working until my sister in law suggested that I try Kiehls, she uses it religiously and swears by it. That recommendation changed my way of thinking totally.
Kiehls have been open for 160 years and have a solution for all skin types, it is even used by some of my favourite celebs...the Kardashian sisters!
It works for me, I start out with a face wash (Calendula herb extract) this washes away any impurities first. I then apply a rare earth toner, this is designed to reduce the size of pores and you can actually feel it working. Twice a week I appy the same rare earth formula but in a masque form, my face feels so fresh afterwards! Moisturiser goes on next which helps to seal in all the goodness i have just applied and lastly is one of my favourites, the midnight recovery concentrate, it restores your skin over night and upon waking I can definitely feel the difference.
You can find a Kiehls counter in some Debenhams and House of Fraser stores and in major cities. I am lucky enough to have one right here on my doorstep in Leeds.
I am still on the lookout for new and exciting products but one thing is for sure, Kiehls will always be part of my daily routine.
Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment